Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's Scoop

  • I (Holly) am super tired because I stayed up too late reading a book about blogs. It was very interesting!
  • Vaughn is home recuperating from a serious toothache. He had to have a root canal.
  • Ashley is peeved with us (Vaughn and Holly) because we don't see eye to eye with her on which American Idol contestant should go home tonight.
  • Cami is taking a math and writing placement test so she can get into Maeser Prep Academy next year.
  • Josh is in for a surprise when he gets home from school because I am spring cleaning his room today.
  • Noelle and Rachel are at school hopefully having a great day.
  • Rebekah is on a field trip to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with her kindergarten class! She has been anxiously awaiting this event.
  • Enoch is "helping" me spring clean but it is almost nap time. What will I do without his help?


1 comment:

Warner Fam said...

Ya!! I am excited that you are up and blogging. It was fun to look at all that you have on here so far. I liked your today's scoop. Hope you are having a great day!! Love ya, Marci